20091028

Today sucks. It's almost lunch & I am still rain-soaked from the shittiest morning commute. I have stuffed paper towels in my pants through my zipper in an attempt to keep my soggy pants from saturating my thighs and giving me swine flu.

I want to wrap my body of fleece and Gore-Tex and groan and purr like a bloated mountain lion.

New one today @ h_ngm_n. h_ngm_n is cool. My piece is short. I’m happy with as it’s a different kind of thing for me. I think people who like to say words like “prosody” or “poetics” will find a way to talk shit but will secretly be satisfied and undeniably pleased after reading it.




Ben Gibbard & Jay Farrar perform songs from Jack Kerouac's 'Big Sur' live. you can listen to this HERE. again, people can talk shit - but it will be exclusively to & for themselves and not the greater good.

2 comments:

  1. yr story is great & I'm glad to have it. also, geez, I can't stop listening to the "one fast move" soundtrack & the film is great too. just got it in the mail about 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man.

    i know - 'one fast move' is really, really good. i can't wait to see the film.

    ReplyDelete