20090215

valentine's day, hangover, putting things to sleep

today I made the decision to euthanize my old blog. it was about time. it could hardly move and smelled of urine.

for some reason, I decided to host at a place called synthasite. I can’t even remember how I discovered synthasite or why I thought it was cool. I didn’t even know how to operate the fucking thing.

in addition, I wanted to euthanize something. It's an urge I get frequently.

If you are the nostalgic type, you can pay your respects here: http://adam-m.synthasite.com/
_

There’s a new story of mine up @ yellow mama. I don’t think it’s very good. I wrote it way back when I thought it was cool to write in a southern dialect. Unless you’re William Faulkner, using a southern dialect isn’t cool.

Checkout how cool I used to think I was: http://blackpetalsks.tripod.com/yellowmama/id267.html

_

I went to a harlem shakes show last night. Their lead singer looks like a choir boy and sings like some cartoon version of ben gibbard. I drank too many coronas and had trouble seeing. I did this because it was valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment