20090417

insolent rudder

I wrote a story about a car accident.

The car accident was really not a car accident – but a truck accident.

The truck accident happened somewhere in Appalachia.

It is beautiful there but I would never want to live there.

The story is about cold and hungry Appalachian people.

Sometimes these people don’t speak correctly.

I think that’s okay as long as they can understand one another.

One of the characters is named SAM PINK.

I think that’s okay as long as I say that it’s not the real SAM PINK….

….but maybe a colder and hungrier and altogether Appalachian version.

READ: http://www.insolentrudder.net/spring2009_Newfound_Gap.html
_

I am bored at work and am discretely typing a story in brief and caffinated hiatuses.

It’s about unconscionable mattresses.

It’s titled “unconscionable mattresses”

Does that sound like something someone would want to read sometime someday for some reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment